Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Prayers...

Please pray for Kristi, Will, and their family. The lost their referral of their daughter today as the birth mother came back for her. I've always said that the best thing for the child is to stay with their biological family in Ethiopia ... and I do believe that ... saying it and living it are 2 different things. We know that our GOD knows the perfect Lucy Lane for the Johnsons and we're believing that and keeping them close in prayer ... please do the same.

Also, please pray for my cousin Aimee and her husband. They had a beautiful baby girl last week and because of complications during child birth, their daughter Faith was called to be with the LORD. They didn't even get one day with her ... I can't imagine the loss, anger, and heatbreak they are feeling right now...

Please don't take today for granted.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Troy,
I just read about the Johnson's losing their baby girl. I can't even imagine how hard that must be. I was feeling bad about not getting a court date, I have nothing to complain about. I just wanted you to know that I am fasting and praying with you and Amber tomorrow. Our pastor challenged us at church on Sunday to pray for a couple in our church by fasting/praying and I felt the nudge to do that for them and I saw your call for others to join your family as well. I thought I might as well do all three, the couple in our church, you and Amber, and our adoption journey.