Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not Yet...

So, I've been refreshing email all day waiting for the email from AGCI ... I can only imagine what it's like waiting for the referral call or the travel call...

No email before heading to Bible Study ... which kinda bummed us out. Of course, it came through like 2 minutes after we left ... God does have a sense of humor. I know He's trying to tell me He's got it and to calm down.

Unfortunately, we're missing one small piece of information that there was a miscommunication on but otherwise she said our dossier looked great. The good thing is that we have that missing piece and I'm going to overnight it tomorrow. My work has a UPS account so it won't be too expensive for the cost. We said we wouldn't overnight things due to cost but we're calling this a special circumstance.

So, hopefully Friday we'll be on the list. All in God's perfect timing...

No comments: