The top 5 reasons I'm pumped about it in no particular order...
- We will be surrounded by adopted parents and beautiful children who will be spewing support, knowledge, passion, and love
- We will get to meet the Beelers in person
- We know that we will be able to participate with the picnic in a new and exciting way with our child in the future. How cool would it be for that to be at next summer's picnic?!?
- We get to meet an Ethiopian Case Manager from AGCI that could be our case manager (very cool since AGCI is based in Oregon).
- We get to hang out with Amber's family tomorrow night because they're gracious enough to open their house up for us to stay.
We'll be heading back Saturday after the picnic to get home for a friend's 3 year old's birthday party at our house on Sunday.
Have a great weekend!