- Your eyes. Everyone loves your eyes. How you intently observe and explore everything ... how you track whatever you're watching. How we can tell you know exactly what's going on.
- Your love for water ...whether it be in the tub or in your pool. How you 'swim' in the tub. You have no fear of putting your face in it ... you are definitely a fish.
- Your little giggle that we're FINALLY hearing. You're a smiler but not much of a giggler ..... yet. We're continuing to find things that get that giggle out.
- Speaking of which, that smile which could make Scrooge smile which exposes the 2 bottom teefers that are just starting to poke through. Once you get those, watch out food!
- Speaking of food ... your love for trying a variety of baby fruits, veggies, and yogurt. You've finally figured the eating thing out and are doing so well. You still love eating whatever is on mommy & daddy's plate the best ... especially any form of bread.
- Your soft curls on your sweet head
- Your commando 'hop' crawl you have just begun doing in the past week. Your mommy, the pediatric physical therapist, has been working with you every day to help you. We know how frustrated you get when you want to go somewhere or get something and just can't figure out how to get there. You will be crawling in NO TIME!
Mommy working with you on the exercise ball.
- Your 'grunting' and other noises and chatter that you like to make throughout the day. You love to imitate the noises we make. You're probably thinking that we are silly for making the noises and are just being nice and playing along to show us you love us and are attaching to us.
- Your love for the outdoors. We can take you out there and you're at home. If you're being fussy when you're outside, we know that you are over-tired.
Here's an example of the day before you 'got' eating. Maybe this was a breakthrough of realizing it is better IN your belly than ON your belly ... and in your hair and ear and everywhere else!
You love being a big boy and 'drinking' out of the same glasses as mommy and daddy
You were even cool when you got rained on during a walk ... probably goes back to your love for water.
Silas, your mommy and daddy love you so much. We can't imagine our lives without you. You are an amazing son. We love how comfortable you are around us and your immediate family. We thank GOD every day for His plan to have you in our lives. We can't wait to see what He has in store for you in the future.
Here's some pictures of you with people that love you...
You and Papaw on July 4th. I didn't notice his hat ... we're going to have to watch out for him!
You, Papaw, and cousin Ross at breakfast on the 4th. You have your eye on Ross (I would too!)
MOMMY, not out in public!
You with Mommy, Papaw, Aunt Amy, cousin Ross, and Uncle Paul...unfortunately, your cousin Kennedy couldn't come this day but you'll see her soon!
You with Aunt Nicole. Sadly, Uncle Adam had to be out of the country for work so he wasn't able to meet you yet. Next time you see Aunt Nicole, you need to apologize for all the scratches on her
Your Aunt Amy brought Kennedy down so she could finally meet you! Ross loves you as well so he came down too.
You with Aunt Amy and your cousins Kennedy and Ross.